- Quiet rain gear, pants and jacket with hood
- Broken in Water proof Hiking boots and or Rubber Boots
- Wool Socks
- Warm Hat
- Warm Base Layer, (Merino Wool is excellent)
- Some Sweaters or fleece to use as a layer
- Day Pack
- Extra Ammo or Arrows
- Comfortable camp clothes and light shoes or slippers.
- Head Light
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Screen
- Medium Sleeping Bag
- For Entry into Canada you need a Passport
Its always best to be to warm and shed clothes rather than not have enough. I personally like to wear layers when hunting so I can adjust to different conditions and circumstances. A warm dry hunter is a happy hunter. Be that hunter! Have good gear.